1.06.2010


in some strange kind of fetal position, i floated in space.  except that i was not i, yet i was, in some other kind of way.  was i dead?  i was larger than myself while still lacking physical form.  looking down where my hands should have been, i saw variants of blues to which i had never been exposed.  electricity came to mind, yet it greatly differed, all of it.  threads of translucent blue liquid energy flowed in circular patterns around the center of my being.   they constructed intricate patterns in between as they separated and rejoined all around me.

a gasp.

its origin not apparent, the energy responded, forming into tiny balls and then taking on humanoid characteristics reminiscent of laughing, of a child's giggling.  and then they were giggling.  they appeared to be laughing at me, whatever they were, whatever i was.  was i dreaming?  i reached for my eyes and the laughter ceased as they quickly shifted into thousands of eyes, each one unique; each one staring at me.

a scream.

all at once, i was expanding, wider and wider, extending across a vast stretch of blackness. immediately thrilled by this foreign expansion, fear ceased, and the word ecstacy came to mind.  at that exact moment, my form split into a billion balls of blue fire, all of which, were me.

a meteor shower.

i was separate, yet one; the exhilaration of a billion shooting stars - conscious.

No comments: