1.19.2010



so i light myself on fire, engage myself in cause
i realize rebellion won't relieve me from these laws
and with the cracking of my jaw, they point out every flaw
like such careful inspection could lead to detection
of the wonder i previously was

so perfect with their timing, the lines they are aligning
they rape me when i'm shining, violating a place sick and raw
i'm quite certainly a mess, no skin do i caress
my fall out stares them in the eye - holes scattered on my dress

and looking underneath, they'll find fear and grinding teeth
picking drugs up off the street while i'm striving not to eat
it's no surprise that they would treat my body just like meat,
disposable and weak, as they knock me off my feet

it's hard now just to speak with these sores all on my cheek
it feels like abduction, an addicting destruction
so why is it this that i seek?

No comments: