4.07.2010

diamonds


far off the shore, the diamonds can be found. i've been led there before, in dreams; this timeless visit a blurred memory among the thousands.

next to the shore, i kick my feet against damp sand, and wonder as the grains separate and stick, falling at an angle most suitable for my eyes. the night is cool, as is the liquid breathing between my toes.

light years away, a star twinkles, and another, then another, and before me now: a symphony of infinite lights.

air thick with the aroma of salt invigorates, freshens, and joins the other sensations in a whirlwind of euphoria.

the sand flies up before me in an unmistakable rhythm and fractions of a second pass before i notice, before i realize..

i have become a song.

and without the burden of mass, i float carelessly into the abyss, twirling musically through galaxies of purple and blue.

No comments: